This 96-page, full colour hardback codex is a supplement for Warhammer 40,000
This books contains the following detail and information:
- Background of the origin of the Harlequins, who they are, and why they fight
- Their ongoing war against Chaos, how they structure their masques, their colour schemes and heraldries
- Details of eleven different Harlequin masques and their army colour schemes
- A detailed explanation of the’???????famous events and battles from the Harlequin???s history
- Descriptions of all of the units and characters available to the Harlequins
- A showcase of’???????painted Harlequins miniatures
- Rules for fielding your collection of Harlequins in games of Warhammer 40,000 including army special rules and 6 formations
- 3 Warlord Traits tables
- Wargear, including weapons only available to the Harlequins
- The Phantasmancy Discipline - with psychic powers only available to the Harlequins Shadowseers
- Unique Detachment force organisation chart.
- 6 Tactical Objectives exclusive to the Harlequins
You will need a copy of Warhammer 40,000: The Rules in order to use the contents of this book.
Please note that Games Workshop products cannot be sold to customers outside of the EU.
In-Store Price: ?? 22.39
We Also Recommend